Buscar

sábado, 17 de agosto de 2013

Overclocking macbook pro

Can I overclock my MacBook pro - Tom's Hardware. Overclock macbook pro - Overclock. net. Overclock your Mac Pro from 2.8GHz to 3.24GHz with easy.


Retina MBP BootCamp Overclocking Results and Gaming Benchmarks. Macbook Pro Bootcamp overclocking, PlanetSide 2 Forums.


Overclocking macbook pro

I have a 2011 17" Macbook pro Processor 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 Memory 16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 Graphics AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1024 MB. The GT650m in the Retina Macbook Pro is already clocked higher than With this overclock, I was able to achieve a 3dmark11 score of 2860. So I was wondering if anyone using a macbook pro (bootcamp) to overclock their CPU. My system has an Intel i7 quad core processor and I.


Retina MBP BootCamp Overclocking Results - MacRumors Forums


I have hacked EFI with rEFIt but I do not know any commands, does anyone know how to overclock a mac. The Macintosh world and Apple's EFI BIOS replacement make overclocking more difficult - well at least less often attempted. A few products.


Overclocking GF 9400M de MacBook Pro (Unibody) @ ElOtroLado. net PC


Exclusive: ZDNet overclocking tool enhances performance. Mac Mods/Upgrades, Tips, Guides and Related Articles. Mac Pro, iMac, Mini, MacBook, MacBook Pro, Macbook Air and Powermac G5. Pro and 1st Gen Mac Pro owners on using this freeware Overclocking Utility.

Is it possible to overclock a 2011 i7 macbook pro - Super User. Overclocking a mid 2010 15" Macbook Pro (GT 330m and through.


ZDNet Clock 1.0 - Download, ZDNet. de.


Overclocking CPU & GPU - Mac-Forums Discussions for Apple Products


Hey guys, This is more so a "is this dangerous" thread than a "how do I do it" thread, because I have already been doing it. I have the higher. So ZDNet. de developed the overclocking tool "ZDNet Clock" for Mac OS X. The current version 1.0 supports only the Mac Pro and the Apple. ZDNet Clock ist das erste Overclocking-Tool fьr Mac-Pro - und Endlich eine Software welchen meinen Mac Book Pro, Bj. 2009 wieder etwas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.