Buscar

jueves, 18 de febrero de 2016

Pcie overclocking ? ?

Overclocking PCIe Bus - Tom's Hardware. PCIe overclock benefits - Graphics Cards - Linus Tech Tips. PCIE Frequency? - Overclock. net.


Overclocking the PCI-e bus, worth it, TechPowerUp Forums. How do I stabilize a PCIE frequency overclock on an Asus Rampage.


Pcie overclocking ? ?

So, I've got a GTX 650 with a rather large overclock of 215Mhz on the core and 425Mhz on the memory. By default the PCIe Bus speed is set to. Hello, I have read a couple places that overclocking the PCI-e bus isn't worth it. Basically, most of the discussions I read were something like: -. My overclock is stable if I back the PCIE frequency down to 100, but having the frequency set to 110 makes a HUGE difference when I play BF3.


How high can I safely go with the PCIE clock (to break G41 ~345


Page 1 of 2 - PCIe overclock benefits - posted in Graphics Cards: So my internets been out for the past 3-4 days and Ive taken advantage of it to. PCIE Frequency - The default is 100MHz, raising this improves texture loading times across the board (due to faster data speeds and increased.


PCI Express ьbertakten! (und das Ergebnis!) - Planet 3DNow!


R3E: PCIe overclocking - Republic of Gamers - Asus. How do I stabilize a PCIE frequency overclock on an Asus Rampage. My overclock is stable if I back the PCIE frequency down to 100, but having the frequency set to 110 makes a HUGE difference when I play BF3.

PCIe Frequenz erhцhen. Welche auswirkungen auf Graka. Max safe PCI-e frequency - Overclock. net.


Titan on overclocked PCI Express bus - Page 2 - Tech, Inferno Forums.


How to Overclock Your Video Card, Hardware Secrets


P. S. It is weird how it refuses to post and runs like a charm once it has the right PCI-e frequency. That thing drove me mad, I tried so much to get. I tried to search our forums for content related to "overclocking PCIe" and it didn't return anything really relevant to what I'm looking to try. I always thought that overclocking the PCI-E slot was a REALLY bad idea. Since a single TITAN doesn't fill the entire bandwidth of the PCI-E.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.